Product Description & Reviews
Engineered to last a lifetime in the harshest environments on earth, 5.11 Hard Cases are injection molded from lightweight, high-strength poly-propylene copolymer resins to provide completely crush-proof, dust-proof, and fully submersible water-tight load protection. Features include a temperature range of –70°F to +160°F, IP-67 rated per IEC specification 529 achieved through our unique tongue and groove system and replaceable o-ring seal, an automatic breather valve that allows pressure equalization while preventing liquid ingress to Mil-STD-648C, and resistance to UV, Solvents, Corrosion and fungus per MIL-STD-810G. 5.11 Hard Gun Cases exceed the Department of Homeland Security and Airline specifications for protective cases and are designed and manufactured in accordance with MIL-STD 810G and ATA Specification 300, Category 1. Additional features include comfortable overmolded handles at the top and side that snap down when not in use, patented trigger release latches for fast access, and a stackable design that ensures easy transport in large numbers.
Features & Highlights
- Interior dimensions: 42.5" x 14.5" x 5.5"; Will hold a 5.11 36" Rifle Case
- Reinforced locking points, Patented trigger release latches, Automatic pressure regulation, Comfortable overmolded snap-tight handles
- Crush proof, dust proof, fully submersible watertight protection, Surpasses current applicable Mil-Standards
- Stackable design, Includes cubed foam insert
- Solid in-line skate wheels, Stainless steel ball bearing assembly
|Manufacturer:||511 Tactical - Sports|
|Publisher:||511 Tactical - Sports|
|Studio:||511 Tactical - Sports|
|Item Size:||4 x 1.13 x 1.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||21.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.5 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.