Benchmade Pardue Design BK1-Coated Spearpoint Knife with Axis Assist
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Benchmade Pardue Design BK1-Coated Spearpoint Knife with Axis Assist by Benchmade at SFCPA. MPN: 530BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Go light - without giving up performance. Mel Pardue changed up one of his classic designs by shedding a few tenths of an ounce and adding the AXIS
Features & Highlights
- BLADE STYLE: 3.25" (8.26cm) Spear-point style blade, weighing only 1.88oz. (53.30g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: 154CM is a premium grade steel developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, 154 CM offers a good balance of corrosion resistance, toughness and edge quality.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Grivory, the handle material, is an amorphous nylon copolymer with exceptional dimensional stability. Also, includes a lanyard hole and standard reversible tip-up clip.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- AMERICAN MANUFACTURING: The Oregon-based Benchmade factory employs modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers that offer control and tolerances found in the aerospace industry. Precision is that of half the width of a human hair.
|Color:||Plain Edge/Coated Finish|
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|