Product Description & Reviews
This Down Syndrome Paracord Bracelet is a great way to show your support for Down Syndrome Awareness while at the same time making a trendy fashion statement. Often called a Survival Bracelet, this Paracord Bracelet is made using military spec 550 parachute cord that can be unraveled in an emergency and used in many lifesaving applications. Often used as a general purpose utility cord by both military personnel and civilians. This versatile cord can save your life! Our unique adjustable slipknot allows for adjustment from 7"-9" to fit most adults. The awareness charm is made of jewelers metal, die struck, nickel plated, soft enamel color filled and placed securely centered on the front of the bracelet. Makes a great fundraiser and perfect for individuals or large groups to wear at Down Syndrome Awareness walks, and awareness events. Each bracelet is individually poly-bagged.
Features & Highlights
- Available as a s single item or bulk packed. Select your quantity above. Order more, save more!
- 50 Pack of Paracord Bracelets
- Over 7 ft. of hand woven military spec 550 parachute cord braided into each bracelet
- Our unique adjustable slipknot allows for adjustment from 7"-9" to fit most adults.
- Each bracelet comes individually poly-bagged
|Item Weight:||2.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.