Earmonix Shooting & Impact Ear Plugs - Impulse Noise Reducing - Protects from Harmful Noise Levels - Tactical Filter Design for Military & Police Use - Medical Grade TPE for Health, Safety, Comfort
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Earmonix Shooting & Impact Ear Plugs - Impulse Noise Reducing - Protects from Harmful Noise Levels - Tactical Filter Design for Military & Police Use - Medical Grade TPE for Health, Safety, Comfort by Earmonix at SFCPA. MPN: EMX-A04. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you work in the military or law enforcement, getting exposed to the noise of gunshots and artillery shots is a fact of life. Unfortunately, this
If you work in the military or law enforcement, getting exposed to the noise of gunshots and artillery shots is a fact of life. Unfortunately, this "fact of life" can lead to hearing loss in the long run -and even right away, depending on where you're stationed. The American Speech Language Hearing Association points out that exposure to 140 dB which is less that almost all firearms can result in permanent hearing damage.
Reduce Harmful Noise While Maintaining Sound Directionality
To prevent this from happening, you should wear noise attenuating hearing protectors like the Earmonix Shooting Earplugs. They are specially designed to protect the wearer from the noise made by gunshots, explosions, and artillery shots. These ear plugs are designed for outdoor shooting and if used for indoor shooting ranges double protection is always recommended.
The Earmonix Shooting Earplugs are specially designed to protect your ears while still allowing you to hear what's going on in your environment. Retaining sound spatiality and directionality are critical in military and law enforcement work to maintain alertness. When there is no high-impulse noise present they provide a NRR rated 12dB of continuous protection allowing you to hear background noise as well as the voices of the people around you. However with loud sound bursts such as firearms or explosions their specially designed reactive filters can provide up to 33dB of attenuation reducing dangerous sounds to a safe level.
Convenient and Useful in Many Work Places
These ear plugs also work great for protection from many high impulse noises such as pneumatic power tools used in automotive and machining or even nail guns used in construction. However their reactive filters are not designed for work places with constant loud noise levels. They also come with a handy carry case with keyring or the slim design is perfect to just slip in your pocket.
Features & Highlights
- PROTECT YOURSELF FROM HEARING DAMAGE by wearing these cutting-edge noise reducing earplugs whenever you need to be around firearms or get exposed to explosions or even impact tools such as air wrenches, nail guns or drop hammers.
- REDUCE NOISE LEVELS WHILE STAYING ALERT; The Earmonix Shooting & Impact Earplugs are designed to reduce the amount of high-impulse noise while allowing you to hear voice and background noise. This lets you protect your ears while retaining sound directionality and spatiality.
- MADE OF MEDICAL-GRADE TPE which is means they're extremely comfortable and safe to use. Earmonix Shooting & Impact Earplugs are hypoallergenic, so you don't have to worry about developing allergic reactions.
- ANSI IPIL certified for impulse noise up to 166 dB where it provides 33 dB of attenuation, for indoor ranges double protection is always recommended for optimum protection. There small size also means you can wear them under your earmuffs or communication headsets without any trouble.
- THE EARPLUGS COME IN TWO SIZES which means you'll have the right size that perfectly fits your ear and provides excellent hearing protection and comfort - 2 Year Free Replacement Warranty provides even more value and protection.
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|