Product Description & Reviews
Straight from Blade Show 2015 the Kizer Splinter is the latest collaboration knife with TomCat designs. This elegant gentleman's folder features a blue anodized titanium handle with a S35VN steel blade. Ceramic ball bearings allow for super smooth opening with the integrated blade flipper. A titanium frame lock provides a reliable lock up of the blade with minimal blade play. There is a natural stonewash finish on the blade that adds to the sophisticated look of the knife. The handle is equipped with a custom pivot, lanyard hole and a reversible titanium pocket clip. The Kizer Splinter offers the slim profile and durable construction that are essential to a good EDC knife.
Features & Highlights
- The blade is crafted from S35VN stainless steel with a stonewashed finish for a rugged and worn in look
- This flipper features a frame lock, reversible tip-up milled titanium pocket clip, lanyard hole, and ambidextrous tip-up pocket clip
- The compact design of the knife and ambidextrous tip-up pocket clip allows it to easily fit in your pocket
- Handle Material:Titanium/Blade Material:CPM-S35VN /Weight:2.58 oz (0.16 pounds)
- Overall Length:7.48 inch (19.00cm)/Blade Length:3.23 inch (8.20cm)
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Ki4488, ean: 6849441959973,
The Kizer C01C features a heavy-duty cleaver design from Chris Conaway of Sheepdog Knives. Its large sheepsfoot style blade is made from premium CPM-S...
mpn: RC5PBK-BRK, ean: 5055769636897,
The ESEE-5 is a knife that can handle even the roughest survival situations. Designed By Military SERE Instructors as a hard-use downed pilot's essent...
By Zero Tolerance
mpn: 0450, ean: 4045333026491,
Winning the lottery doesn’t happen often, but purchasing the breathtakingly sleek descendant of custom knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich’s limited edit...