Product Description & Reviews
Not all who wander are lost, but for the ones who are, the Kizer Wanderer offers a tough utilitarian design for all-around use. Justin Lundquist designed this comfortable flipper to meld into the hand for maximized gripping comfort. The sheepsfoot blade has an ample belly for managing a wide variety of cutting tasks. A large thumb hole opener provides ambidextrous, one-hand opening. Titanium construction and an CPM-S35VN steel blade offer the strength and durability needed for a good daily user. The Kizer Wanderer is a sophisticated addition to any EDC rotation.
Features & Highlights
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides outstanding strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance.
- A large thumb hole opener provides ambidextrous, one-hand opening
- Adding clean flowing lines to fill the hands with a sleek blade
- Handle Material:Titanium /Blade Material:CPM-S35VN/Weight:4.76 oz(0.30 pounds)
- Overall Length:8.06 inch(20.47cm)/Blade Length:3.44 inch(8.75cm)
|Package Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.85 x 1.88 x 1.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.