Product Description & Reviews
The Pro Hear IV is a low-profile in ear sound amplification and suppression in one device. Discrete size reduces distortion and will compress sound over 85 dB with four channels and four memory settings. Setting can be set to 17dB ,22 dB, 30dB, and 35 dB to create the perfect noise protection. Comply N 50 tips for perfect fit and comfort all day. Designed to provide a safe level of sound amplification and can be worn with most glasses and hats without interference. The unique compression circuit minimizes impulse sounds and, together with the companion ear plug, reduces the negative effect of muzzle blasts or other loud noises. The advanced Pro Hear IV is ideal for someone who wants high quality digital, with advanced options, hearing enhancement to aid their hearing and provide additional protection.
Features & Highlights
- Aid, enhance and protect your hearing with the Pro Hear IV
- Fully digital signal processing on two channels using push button select. Impulse Sound Suppression set at 85dB. Wind Screen. Adaptive Feedback Canceling. Static Feedback Canceling. Wide Dynamic Range Compression.
- Gain setting at 17 dB on channel one and 22dB on channel two. Exceptionally low THD at < 2% Typical 120 hour battery life using 312 type battery. Ultra compact size and weight, less than 1/4 oz. One year warranty
- High Fidelity sound quality. Dynamic Contrast Detection.
- Adjustable Volume Control - rotational dial. Low battery and program change tones. We only use Ultra - soft comply Foam Tips for a secure, comfortable fit.
- 10 channel layered noise reduction Fixed Directional Processing Directional microphone.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.