Product Description & Reviews
The Revision Sawfly is proven to be the top performing impact eyewear system available. Designed for fit, function and comfort, this unmatched level of protection is specifically designed for the military. The Sawfly’s lightweight frame and ultra-thin arms ensure a perfect fit with hearing protection and communications headsets while the lens provides optimum high impact protection with flawless optics. The result is a system that offers best-in-class performance: comfort, compatibility, optics and ballistic protection.
Features & Highlights
- Kit includes frame with adjustable arms, clear, high-impact polarized, & yellow high-contrast lenses, head strap, microfiber pouch, case with belt clip & reusable anti-fog cloth
- Lenses made of indestructible, optical grade polycarbonate that can be
interchanged quickly for various light conditions and provide
100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- Scratch-resistant coating on both sides of lens; resists wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
- Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance
- High velocity impact performance of the Sawfly System is 3-times greater than required by EN166 Clause 7.2.2 and AN SI Z87.1-2011
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tifosi Optics
sku: 42161, mpn: 40100101, ean: 0874444005071,