Product Description & Reviews
A refined profile of this classic design characterizes the medium aviator. All Serengeti lenses offer the latest in photochromic technology, which constantly lightens and darkens throughout the day to ensure you see every detail.Serengeti Polar phd 2.0 lens is built with NXT technology and made from trivex material, which is lighter than polycarbonate and offers a superior optical quality. Using only the highest-quality Injected nylon TR90 for superior durability, these frames are exceptionally light, extremely flexible and comfortable.
Features & Highlights
- Serengeti Polar phd 2.0 lens is built with NXT technology and made from trivex material, which is lighter than polycarbonate and offers a superior optical quality
- Using only the highest-quality Injected nylon TR90 for superior durability, these frames are exceptionally light, extremely flexible and comfortable
- With superior Serengeti Polarization, the fatigue, discomfort, squinting and impaired vision associated with all forms of glare simply go away. Polarization available in select models only.
- Darkening in bright sunlight and lightening in overcast conditions. Serengeti photochromic technology allows your eyes to adapt to any light
- Serengeti spectral control technology filters specific light wavelengths, sharpening the way you see color contract and improving visual definition
|Manufacturer:||Pro-Motion Distributing - Direct|
|Color:||Satin Black Frame|
|Publisher:||Pro-Motion Distributing - Direct|
|Studio:||Pro-Motion Distributing - Direct|
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tifosi Optics
sku: 42161, mpn: 40100101, ean: 0874444005071,