Product Description & Reviews
The sleek, compact E1B-MV has the broad max vision beam that is optimized for your field of vision with plenty of peripheral illumination. It is designed as an outstanding everyday-carry light for most any application. Click-type switch - partially press tail cap pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output. The brilliant 400-lumen high output beam provides a broad max vision beam that is optimized for your field of vision with plenty of peripheral illumination. The lumen low output is perfect for reading a map, checking an ID, or navigating in low light with minimal degradation to your dark-adapted vision. The backup can run at this level for 50 hours, a valuable feature for outdoor or emergency situations. A tough, lightweight mil-spec hard-anodized aluminum body protects the E1B-MV backup's sophisticated electronics, and its smooth contours minimize clothing snag and pressure points. A two-way clip allows head-up or head-down carry.
Features & Highlights
- High-performance LED with faceted maxvision reflector produces a wide, smooth beam optimized to your field of vision
- Two output levels - 400 lumens on high for maximum light, and 5 lumens on low for extended runtime
- Two-way Clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.