Product Description & Reviews
The SureFire M312C Mini Scout light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, is an ultra-compact and powerful LED weapon light that mounts securely to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail via the RM45 off-set mount. The m312's recoil-proof LED emitter is focused by a tie lens to create a high-intensity 300-lumen beam with plenty of reach for close- to medium-range applications with enough surround light to optimize situational awareness. This ultra-compact M312C-BK minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon Maneuverability compared to larger weapon lights. The SureFire RM45 off-set mount, designed specifically for Scout light models equipped with a Thumbscrew clamp, positions the light in the off-set position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) for end, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor. The robust RM45 is constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace aluminum that's hard anodized with a mil-spec type III finish - so it's extremely durable and resists corrosion while adding very little weight to your weapon. The DS07 is a waterproof switch Assembly for SureFire Scout light weapon lights. It includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an St07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assemblies operate independently, providing switch redundancy.
Features & Highlights
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 300 lumens of blinding White light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total internal reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient Surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- This new Scout light configuration features the RM45 off-set mount which attaches via MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail for ends for lower profile and reduced snag potential
- The DS07 switch Assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an ST07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch
|Item Weight:||0.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.75 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.75 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.