The leader in hearing protection and enhancement, introduces the silencer ear buds. These pair of right and left ear buds include DSP (digital sound processing) for amplification of conversations during use and sound activated compression to protect against harmful noises such as muzzle blast. Walker's is committed to protecting hearing while also allowing for Entertainment and safety on the range or in the field. The silencer ear buds have integrated Omni directional microphones and full dynamic range speakers that deliver a crisp clear sound. Along with the advanced technology, silencer provides a comfort level above & beyond similar products by incorporating patented secure fit system. Three different sized contoured fins and foam buds allow for a customized fit. The compact hearing protectors come in a matte Black with carbon fiber accents and include a carrying case for travel protection. The silencer ear buds have an impressive 80-hour battery life and are powered by #10 batteries, which are included with the product.
Features & Highlights
- Left & right ear buds (pair) independent Volume control
- Sac circuit (sound Activated compression) protects hearing os-r3110 digital sound processing
- Includes baffled silicone & foam ear buds. (3 sizes each) secure fit - sizing fins (3 sizes) | Carry case included
- Powered by #10 batteries (4 included) 80 hours continous usage battery life (estimated) | Longer battery life possible by discontinuing usage through opening battery door
- Zinc Air technology batteries are activated by exposure to air | Do not remove sticker on batttery until ready to use | Allow 1 minute after sticker is removed for full activation of Zinc Air batteries
|Brand:||Walker's Game Ear|
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.61 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Walker's Game Ear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: TAC500-OTH, ean: 0076308913373,
Targeted NRR of 26 dba for Passive sound protection. Suppresses gunshot noise and amplifies low sounds using proprietary 3M technologies. Gunshot recognition and suppression technology optimizes noise protection based on the firearm being used and th...