Product Description & Reviews
The Zero Tolerance 0095BW offers a dramatic look and top performance. The 0095BW is built with premium quality materials-from its S35VN blade steel to its solid titanium handles. S35VN ensures the 0095BW offers a reliable edge. Added niobium gives this powdered metallurgy steel improved toughness over S30V without loss of wear resistance. The end result is a sharp edge that lasts for a long time. Next, ZT adds a BlackWash finish to the 0095BW's "harpoon-style" blade to give the knife a sleek, unified look and to hide hard-use scratches. The high-performance blade is paired with a titanium handle with wide, contoured chamfers to provide a secure, comfortable grip. A titanium frame lock with a hardened lockbar insert secures the blade open during use. ZT's KVT ball-bearing opening system lets you open the 0095BW with speed and efficiency. The 0095BW's pocket clip is reversible for left- and right-handed tip-up carry. Finally, a decorative, two-toned pivot adds a finishing touch to the 0095BW, completing the look of this solid handful of precision.
Features & Highlights
- KVT ball-bearing opening system; Flipper; Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert; Decorative pivot hardware
- Steel: S35VN, tungsten DLC BlackWash finish; Handle: Titanium, BlackWash finish
- Blade length: 3.6 inches (9.8 cm); Closed length: 4.9 inches (12.4 cm); Overall length: 8.4 inches (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 ounces (150.3 g); Made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.75 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.46 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.