Product Description & Reviews
The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife. To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a new-for-2015 version based on the original's streamlined form and high-performance function. The 0452CF is the same size as the original 0454, but with a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be re-sharpened easily. The 0452CF opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up. As a final touch of class, the 0452CF features handsome 5-spoke pivot hardware. From office to outdoors, the 0452CF is ready to go wherever you're ready to take it. Comes with ZT pouch.
Features & Highlights
- Based on the award-winning 0454; Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock; Reversible (left/right), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed and satin finish; Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back, stonewashed finish
- Blade length: 4.1 Inch (10.4 cm); Closed length: 5.2 Inch (13.2 cm); Overall length: 9.3 Inch (23.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 Ounce (130.4 g); Made in the USA, Comes with ZT Pouch
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.