Product Description & Reviews
An EDC-perfect ZT, now in BlackWash finish. You wanted to see the 0566 in BlackWash. We're happy to oblige. Here it is with the finish that gives it the look of a favorite pair of well-worn jeans. But don't let the look fool you. This is a piece of precision machinery. The blade is pure ELMAX powdered steel. With almost no impurities in the steel, the 0566BW's blade can be sharpened to hair-popping levels-and also offers excellent edge retention, strength and toughness. And with our BlackWash finish, the 0566BW's has a discrete, matte look. For a secure grip, the front scale is textured G-10. The back is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock and lock bar stabilizer. The 0566BW offers Zero Tolerance's quad-mounting system so users can choose tip-up/tip-down, left- or right-handed carry. And because it's a deep-carry clip, the knife will sit comfortably down in the pocket. Designed by Rick Hinderer and built tough by Zero Tolerance, the new 0566BW is built for pure performance in an EDC-perfect size. With Bonus Sharpi Sharpener & Knife Pouch
Features & Highlights
- With Bonus Sharpi Sharpener & Knife Pouch
- Speed Safe assisted opening system; Frame lock, lock bar stabilizer. Quad-mount (tip-up/tip-down; left/right hand), deep-carry clip
- 3.25" Crucible S35VN powdered stainless steel blade with BlackWash finish features excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Blade Length: 3.25 Inch (8.25 cm); Closed Length: 4.45 Inch (11.3 cm); Overall Length: 7.70 Inch (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 ounces (150.3 g); Made in the USA
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hardcore Hardware Australia
mpn: LFK-03G2 BGB, ean: 0650434990615,