Product Description & Reviews
ZT and Todd Rexford have teamed up to create the 0804CF, based on Todd’s custom knife, the Gamma. The nearly four-inch blade is made of fine-grained CTS-204P, a tough, wear and corrosion resistant steel ready for hard-duty. This powdered metallurgy steel features vanadium-rich carbides for top wear resistance while high chromium helps it resist corrosion. This high-performance blade is tungsten DLC coated. DLC gives the blade an attractive, matte finish as well as enhancing performance by reducing friction and improving hardness. The 0804CF’s handle has a carbon-fiber front and a DLC-coated titanium back. These premium materials make the 0804 both tough and lightweight. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert firmly secures the blade during use. The ambidextrous 0804 can be easily opened using the flipper and KVT ball-bearing system. The 0804CF proudly declares its made-in-the-USA status with a handsome shield-shaped badge on the pivot head. ZT also added a custom aluminum backspacer and machined titanium pocketclip. The 0804CF, from ZT and Todd Rexford, is a perfect fit when looking for a larger knife built for high performance.
Features & Highlights
- KVT ball-bearing opening system; Flipper; Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert; Custom machined titanium clip, DLC coating; Custom aluminum backspacer
- Steel: CTS-204P, tungsten DLC coating; Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back
- Blade length: 3.9 inches (9.9 cm); Closed length: 4.9 inches (12.4 cm); Overall length: 8.9 inches (22.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 ounces (144.6 g); Made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.