Winning the lottery doesn’t happen often, but purchasing the breathtakingly sleek descendant of custom knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich’s limited edition 0454 can happen as often as desired thanks to Zero Tolerance’s newly released 0450. Capturing the spirit of award-winning 0454, the 0450 folding pocketknife incorporates the best from its muse, but offers it in a fresher, more streamlined version. The 0450’s 3.25-inch blade opens smoothly with ZT’s manually operated KVT ball-bearing system and is made from S35VN, a razor sharp, high-performance steel. Lightweight, stronger-than-steel titanium handles with polished hardware further enhance this sophisticated EDC as does its tip-to-stern stonewash complemented by a satin finish on the blade to provide stunning contrast, visual interest and indisputable tactical durability. Refined, exceedingly chic or covertly stealthy depending upon user’s perspective, the 0450 definitely delivers a big win for discerning users and collectors alike.
Features & Highlights
- Titanium frame lock houses hardened steel lockbar; frame lock secures blade in position so it does not close accidentally
- Flipper works for left- and right-handed users; assists blade's manual release with one-handed convenience
- Finger guard, jimping and choil protect fingers during rigorous use while slicing, cutting, chopping, scaling, slashing, piercing or digging in any environment, in any conditions
- Drop-point tip provides extra strength and chip resistance and eliminates pitch momentum
- Overall length: 7.4 inches; closed length: 4.1 inches; blade thickness: 0.121 inches; weight: 2.9 ounces
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zero Tolerance, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.