Beamshot X1-G Green Laser Sight, Black
Free Shipping Included! Beamshot X1-G Green Laser Sight, Black by Beamshot at sfcpa.org. MPN: X1-G. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Beams hot X1-G system is available with a visible green laser beam. The system is made to military specifications and is light, compact and
A integrated low temperature green laser module performs best between 23 Degree to 104 Degree (-5 Degree to 40 Degree). Even during cold winter nights this cutting edge green laser will work flawlessly.
Two (2) MOA wind age/elevation adjustment systems will enable the user to adjust the laser dot 1/2 inch per click at 25 yards. Four distinctive selection modes allow users to set the Laser dot to different settings: constant on, 2 Hz, 4 Hz or 8 Hz pulse. This feature enables you to identify each shooters aiming point during group assault missions. Push on to activate the laser and release off to shut down the unit. Double push switch to activate laser for a constant 5 minutes of operation.
An ambidextrous toggle switch is built for instinctive operation to prevent errors during an emergency situation. A Built-in versatile rail mount, can fit any rifle, long barrel or short barrel hand gun. The units are powered by two AAAA inexpensive batteries that allows 1.5 hours (green beam) constant on use. It also has a low battery indicator. These unique and revolutionary features have never been available in such a compact laser sight.
Features & Highlights
- Laser output power: Class IIIa, output power is less than 5mW, eye safe laser product. The Green Laser will perform best between the following temperature ranges: 23 degrees F to 104 degrees F (-5 degrees C to 40 degrees C). Laser sight is waterproof.
- The Green Laser will perform best between the following temperature ranges: 23℉ to 104℉ (-5℃ to 40℃). Laser sight is waterproof
- 2 MOA windage/elevation alignment system, 1/2 inch adjustment per click at 25 yards. Grade recoil system absorbs a .50 BMG machine gun's recoil
- Four distinctive operation modes: constant, 2Hz, 4Hz and 8Hz for group assault missions
- Ambidextrous toggle switch: push on, release off. Quickly double pushing for 5 minutes for constant on
- Built-in versatile rail mount. Powered by two AAAA inexpensive batteries with Led indicator for power on and low battery indication
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||32 x 37.9 x 37.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|