Product Description & Reviews
EP3 Sonic Defenders protect your hearing without interfering with your ability to hear routine sounds or conversations. Their double-flange-stem design fits most people and provides a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 24dB. Sounds, at safe levels, are allowed to pass through into the ear canal, while potentially harmful noises (above 85dB) are reduced via a proprietary design that incorporates the patented Hocks Noise Braker filter. EP3s include attached stopper plugs, which can be inserted for further protection and blocking out lower-level noise, like that heard on a plane, where hearing ambient sounds or conversations isn't critical. The right/left color-coded Sonic Defenders are made from a soft but durable, hypoallergenic polymer and are ergonomically shaped, with an adjustable-stem design, providing a secure fit, all-day comfort, and extended product life (3 to 6+ months, depending on usage and care). And their low-profile design means they can be worn while wearing a helmet or mask, or while using a phone or headset. Available in clear or black. Comfortable EP3 Sonic Defenders also serve as earpieces for EarPro by SureFire and other compatible radio communication systems*simply by removing the Hocks Noise Braker filter and attaching the earpiece to the system. NOTE: EP3 earpiece no longer provides hearing protection once the Hocks Noise Braker filter has been removed. EP3 Sonic Defenders are sold as a single left/right set or in a box containing 25 sets. Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a polymer lanyard. EP3s are available in small (S), medium (M), and large (L). Proper size is based on the dimensions of your ear's concha bowl. Size "medium" fits most people; however, to ensure the best possible fit, review the earpiece sizing chart below. For those with larger ear canals, the EP4's three-flange stem may provide a better fit than the EP3's two-flange stem. Bulk package of 25 pair
Features & Highlights
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, durable, and long-lasting
- 24dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with stoppers inserted, lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB; their double-flange-stem design fits most people
- Hear safe sound levels (with stoppers out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- EarLock by SureFire retention ring utilizes seven contact points to lock earpiece in place and fit the same way every time; soft, double-flange stem provides secure seal and all-day comfort.
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or supplemental hearing muffs; 26" polymer lanyard included
|Item Size:||5.13 x 4.13 x 4.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.