The Kizer C01C features a heavy-duty cleaver design from Chris Conaway of Sheepdog Knives. Its large sheepsfoot style blade is made from premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. The blade deploys effortlessly on a smooth ball bearing pivot, and locks up solid. Contoured titanium handle scales provide a comfortable grip and a resilient build. This knife offers a remarkable combination of tactical functionality and a refined, stylish appearance.
Features & Highlights
- 3.3" sheepsfoot blade tactical flipper folding pocket knife with clip,Sharp edge blade
- Fast Draw folding knife deploys quickly and easily with one hand
- The EDC-ready pocket knife includes a reversible tip-up carry clip for easy and safe carry.
- Custom pivot and pivot collar, a lockbar overtravel prevention mechanism, replaceable steel insert
- Handle:Titanium /Blade:CPM-S35VN /Overall Length:7.74 inch(19.66 cm) /Blade Length:3.30 inch(8.38 cm) /Weight:6.03 oz(0.38 pounds)
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KIZER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RC5PBK-BRK, ean: 5055769636897,
The ESEE-5 is a knife that can handle even the roughest survival situations. Designed By Military SERE Instructors as a hard-use downed pilot's essential survival knife. The ESEE-5 is a full tang 1095 high carbon steel construction with a black powde...
By Zero Tolerance
mpn: 0450, ean: 4045333026491,
Winning the lottery doesn’t happen often, but purchasing the breathtakingly sleek descendant of custom knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich’s limited edition 0454 can happen as often as desired thanks to Zero Tolerance’s newly released 0450. Capturing ...