Product Description & Reviews
The Kizer C01C features a heavy-duty cleaver design from Chris Conaway of Sheepdog Knives. Its large sheepsfoot style blade is made from premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. The blade deploys effortlessly on a smooth ball bearing pivot, and locks up solid. Contoured titanium handle scales provide a comfortable grip and a resilient build. This knife offers a remarkable combination of tactical functionality and a refined, stylish appearance.3.3" sheepsfoot blade tactical flipper folding pocket knife with clip,Sharp edge blade.
Features & Highlights
- 3.3" sheepsfoot blade tactical flipper folding pocket knife with clip,Sharp edge blade
- Fast Draw folding knife deploys quickly and easily with one hand
- The EDC-ready pocket knife includes a reversible tip-up carry clip for easy and safe carry.
- Custom pivot and pivot collar, a lockbar overtravel prevention mechanism, replaceable steel insert
- Handle:Titanium /Blade:CPM-S35VN /Overall Length:7.74 inch(19.66 cm) /Blade Length:3.30 inch(8.38 cm) /Weight:6.03 oz(0.38 pounds)
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.