Product Description & Reviews
The Ki4488A c01c folding knife by Kizer Cutlery is a collaborative project between Kizer and Sheepdog Knives custom knifemaker Chris Conaway. It's a production version of his awesome custom design, manufactured with superior quality and premium features. It's an ideal sized folder that gives you the beefiness of a Sheepdog Knife in a more everyday carry sized and priced package. The 3.3" sheepsfoot blade is made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a wide cleaver-style shape perfect for a variety of utility tasks. The bearing pivot system allows for smooth blade opening, as with all Kizer knives. The full titanium handle is a wonder of ergonomics, it really contours to each and every curve of the hand with milled slots for looks and weight reduction. It features a deep blue anodized finish, gold hardware, custom pivot and pivot collar, a lockbar overtravel prevention mechanism, replaceable steel insert, and is an excellent knife built with a quality anyone can appreciate.
Features & Highlights
- 3.3" sheepsfoot blade tactical flipper folding pocket knife with clip,Sharp edge blade
- Fast Draw folding knife deploys quickly and easily with one hand
- The EDC-ready pocket knife includes a reversible tip-up carry clip for easy and safe carry.
- Custom pivot and pivot collar, a lockbar overtravel prevention mechanism, replaceable steel insert
- Handle:Titanium /Blade:CPM-S35VN /Overall Length:7.74 inch(19.66 cm) /Blade Length:3.30 inch(8.38 cm) /Weight:6.03 oz(0.38 pounds)
|Package Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.