Product Description & Reviews
The M300 Mini Scout is a powerful, lightweight weapon-mounted light-powered by a single 123A lithium battery-that features a virtually indestructible LED, which generates 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity beam with plenty of reach for close- to mid-range operations. The rugged M300 easily and securely attaches to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails via its integral thumbscrew clamp and is activated by clicking its push button tailcap switch or pressing its pressure-activated tape switch, included on appropriate models. Machined from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact M300 will withstand the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon.
Features & Highlights
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 Lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push button switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails. Comes in a brown box from the manufacture.
|Package Weight:||0.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.13 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.