Product Description & Reviews
Zero Tolerance and Belarusian custom knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich have teamed up to produce the 0456, offering premium cutting power and standout looks that deserve admiration. Inspired by Dmitry’s popular custom knife, The Pole, the 0456 features 3-D rayed handle contours and unique custom blade shape. The 3.25” blade is made with CPM-20CV for exceptional wear resistance, edge retention and corrosion resistance. The 0456 is equipped with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system, for a quick, easy blade release. A titanium frame lock, with a hardened steel lockbar insert, firmly secures the blade open during use. The pivot mechanism, custom aluminum backspacer, and left/right reversible pocketclip are finished in a brilliant blue, adding to the 0456’s overall handsome appearance. Made in the USA by Zero Tolerance’s masterful knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon, a well-balanced design and premium material composition make the 0465 the perfect companion on any bold adventure.
Features & Highlights
- 3.25-inch CPM-20CV steel blade offers premium cutting power, exceptional edge retention and resistance to wear and corrosion
- Lightweight titanium handle is contoured for a comfortable in-hand feel, including a stylish pivot mechanism, aluminum backspacer and pocketclip in brilliant blue
- Ideal tool for hunters, business professionals, survival experts, first responders, military, law-enforcement and outdoor enthusiasts
- Excellent gift for any occasion like birthdays, holidays, graduations, anniversaries, promotions, weddings and other special events
- Designed by custom knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich and expertly engineered by Zero Tolerance
|Item Weight:||0.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.38 x 1.63 x 1.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.