Product Description & Reviews
Designed by custom knifemaker, Rick Hinderer, and premium-built by Zero Tolerance knives, the 0562CF Hinderer Slicer Carbon Fiber is a sleek, durable pocket knife perfect for EDC. Made in the USA, the 0562CF uses an ultra-premium CPM-20CV stainless steel precision blade with a dual stonewash and satin finish to offer users outstanding edge holding capacity and corrosion resistance. The Hinderer flat-ground “slicer” grind provides both slicing efficiency and a tough point. The two-toned finished blade creates a classic and modern look, especially when paired with black carbon fiber front and stonewashed titanium back handles. The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle with a smooth KVT-ball bearing opening system. The reversible deep-carry pocketclip enables both left and right-handed users to tip-up carry the knife comfortably and low in pockets. The practical, functional, razor-sharp 0562CF is ideal for precision cutting, detailed projects, slicing or the perfect EDC.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-premium, durable CPM 20 CV stainless steel blade with stonewash and satin finishes offer outstanding edge holding capability and corrosion resistance
- Hinderer flat-ground "slicer" grind provides both slicing efficiency and a tough point; handle has carbon fiber front scale and stonewashed titanium back
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip for left or right-handed, tip-up carry
- Ideal EDC essential for everyday tasks-slicing, survival tool, cutting boxes, self-defense, tactical use or as the perfect gift
- High quality, general all-purpose knife great for EDC or use when camping, fishing, hunting, working, utility or outdoor activities
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.